Discover your intellectual strengths
11. The sheet in fig.1 is folded as shown in fig.2 and then folded again, as in fig.3. Two holes are punched in fig.3.
Select where the holes will appear:
B2, C2, B3, C3.
12. Which of the two puzzle pieces fitted together form the larger piece?
Puzzle pieces 2 and 4.
13. How many separate compartments are formed within these six intersecting circles?
31 compartments in total
14. How many degrees are there between the two hands of a clock at 3:15?
The hour key moves 30° every hour, therefore 7.5° every 15 minutes.
15. A 20 meter cable is suspended between two poles that are each 20 meters tall.
How far apart are the poles if the lowest part of the cable is 10 meters off the ground?
0. The poles are joined together when the lowest part of the cable is 10 meters off the ground.