Discover your intellectual strengths
16. Evi found a bottle and there's a treasure map inside!
She starts reading the instructions:
In which direction is the boulder?
17. If you dial 3, 13, 0, 17, 3 which design results?
18. How many ways can 'QUAD' be formed in the shape below?
It is possible to travel horizontally and vertically and around corners.
There are 25 ways in which the word 'QUAD' can be formed.
19. The image below contains 12 snowflakes, 12 sunsets and 12 suns.
Using two straight lines create four quadrants so as each quadrant contains 3 of each shape.
Which of the following representations illustrate the correct line positions?
20. What percentage of the entire chart is the yellow section?