Discover your intellectual strengths
21. In the order green, purple, gold, what percent of a circle do the arcs cover?
22. How many bricks are missing?
More than 30.
C. There are 40 bricks missing.
23. How many bricks are missing?
Less than 30.
C. There are 29 bricks missing.
24. Which of following collection of shapes form a square?
Hint: None of the shapes need to be rotated.
25. How many holes are in this T-shirt?
It's not 6.
Holes cut both the front and the back of the T-shirt.
Check the sleeves!
E. There are 16 holes in the T-shirt.