Discover your intellectual strengths
Visual intelligence measures the ability to process visual material and to employ both physical and mental images in thinking. As a result people with a high visualization IQ find it easier to comprehend information and communicate it to others. Your visualization skills determine how well you perceive visual patterns and extract information for further use. Visualization also facilitates the ability to form associations between pieces of information something which helps improve long term memory.
1. Which figure results from combining all four objects below?
2. Which of the following figures is the odd one out?
3. The sheet in fig.1 is folded as shown in fig.2 and a hole is punched through it.
Select where the holes will appear:
4. Which figure A, to D, belongs in the dotted box?
5. Which group of objects A, to D, can be assembled to form the figure below?